Adolfo Gutiérrez Jiménez
CENTRAL LAW Costa Rica
Associate at CENTRAL LAW Costa Rica. Lawyer graduated from Universidad de Costa Rica. Studied Business Administration at Universidad Autónoma de Centroamérica. Specialist and advisor in Contractual matters, Corporate and Labor Law.
Mr. Gutiérrez has occupied different positions, including among others:
- President and Vice-President of the Technical Council of Civil Aviation,
- President of the National Consumers Commission,
- Advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Commerce,
- Member of the Committee of Ethics of the Board of Directors of Banco Internacional de Costa Rica S.A.,
- Consultant of the Central American Bank of Economic Integration.
- Director of the Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce,
- Director of the Higher Council of Labor,
- President of the National Council of Salaries,
- Board Member of the Costa Rican Social Security Entity for more than 12 years,
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Complementary Pensions Operator of the Costa Rican Social Security Fun