The Government of the Republic of Nicaragua has received a Loan from the Export-Import Bank Of Korea from the resources of the Economic Development Corporation Fund (EDCF) of the Republic of Korea in the amount of Seventy million five Hundred Ninety thousand US Dollars (US$ 70,590.000) toward the cost of Construction of Bypass Managua Project (Ticuantepe- Santo Domingo- San Judas- Nejapa) and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for Construction of Bypass Managua Project (Ticuantepe- Santo Domingo- San Judas- Nejapa).
The Project Executing Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders from the Republic of Korea for the construction of a four-lane roadway with asphalt concrete pavement (15.38km) from Ticuantepe to Nejapa with two (2) major intersections including seven (7) bridges, drainage and slope protection structures.
Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding (cb) among Korean companies and single stage, two envelope (without prequalification) procedures specified in the Guideline for Procurement under EDCF Loans, and is open to eligible bidders only from the Republic of Korea that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
(i) Specific experience in construction:
– Construction of Asphalt Concrete Pavement roadway with a four (4)- lane width and Twelve (12) kilometers stretch or equivalent with a total area of 86,400 sq.m of asphalt in a single Project.
– Construction of all types of bridges with 4-lane and a total length of 290 meters or equivalent with a collective minimum area of 5,510 sq.m in a single Project.
– Construction of at least one (1) project in Oversea with a minimum value of US $ 26 million.
(ii) Financial Resources:
- The bidders shall have an average annual construction turnover of US $ 35 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years
- Requirement of cash flow shall be 9 million USD. Interested eligible Bidders only from the Republic of Korea may obtain further information from Procurement Division of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (MTI) and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from September 28th, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm (Nicaragua time).
A complete set of bidding documents shall be downloaded through linked website provided from MTI by any interested eligible Bidders only from the Republic of Korea on the submission of a written application and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee the amount of two hundred US Dollars (U$S 200).
Bids must be delivered at or before 10:00 am November 12th, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of One Million US Dollars (US$ 1,000,000). Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder´s representatives who choose to attend at the address provided at 10:15am on November 12th, 2020.
For more information contact us email@example.com